DRE Commissioner Douglas McCauley releaseS the Summer DRE Bulletin.
- Comments on the housing shortage and adaptive reuse or converting a building from one use to another.
- Senate Bill 263 (SB 263), amended the continuing education requirements for real estate licensees becomes effective January 1, 2023.
- DRE Survey, Realtors, please comment. The Commissioner is looking for feedback.
- Continuing Education (CE) audits
- Trust Fund Signatories. Can a property owner sign on a real estate broker’s trust account? Can a real estate broker sign on the property owner’s general account?
- California’s Call to Action: Build 2.5 Million Homes in the Next Eight Years
- California Mortgage Relief Program
- Mortgage Loan Servicers and the Foreclosure Process
- Advertising Guidelines and the Use of Former Surnames and Nicknames
READ The Entire Bulletin Here