Professional Standards Training hosted by PSAR and NSDCAR.
What will the participants gain?
- Effectively navigate the Mediation, Arbitration and Ethics Disciplinary Processes.
- Understand Arbitration and Mediation.
- Learn how the Association enforces the NAR code of ethics.
- Discover what the Grievance Committee looks for when reviewing complaints.
- Understand procuring cause in a commission dispute.
- The role of the Board of Directors in a review hearings
Details of the event:
APRIL 4TH AND 5TH, 9 AM - 4 PM
PSAR CENTRAL | 4340 GENESEE AVE #203, SD, 92117
LUNCH PROVIDED FOR BOTH DAYS BY PSAR
**Attendees of both days are eligible to join the PSAR/NSDCAR Professional Standards Committee.
- Hearing panels are selected from the Professional Standards Committee.
- PSAR new Board Members are required to attend both days.
- Returning Board Members are required to attend the Friday meeting every 2 years.
- PSAR New and Existing Grievance Committee members must attend the first day of training.
- New Professional Standards committee members must attend both days of training.
- Existing Professional Standards committee members must attend the Friday training every two years.