Ready to start the new year off with new opportunities to grow your business and increase your revenue streams?
C.A.R. is hosting a half-day virtual conference to introduce, educate and inform on hot topics regarding property management. C.A.R. members will have the opportunity to hear from leading names in property management on how they built their businesses, get key guidance from leaders in the property management industry, and learn where to find resources to support their own property management business.
Tickets to the virtual Property Management Conference are only $19 and include on-demand replays.
Thursday | February 23rd | 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Why Property Management
- Getting Started in Property Management
- Legislation impacting Property Management in California
- Tools & Technology Supporting Property Management + Your Member Benefits!
- Getting started as an investor
- Compliance, compliance, compliance...
- 2023 Landlord Tenant Laws & The End of Covid Tenant Protections
- C.A.R. Resources & Closing
- Sara Sutachan - SVP, Strategy & Engagement, C.A.R.
- Robert Bloom
- Karim Drissi
- Abby Arvidson - Partner Program Supervisor, C.A.R.
- Elizabeth Campbell-Chase
- Oscar Wei
- Scott Brady - CEO, Progressive Property Management, Inc.
- Taunee English
- Pam Strickland - Owner, California Compliance Consulting
- Claudia Diaz