Join PSAR the Southern California Rental Housing Association & the National Association of Rental Property Managers for a panel discussion about best practices. Share insight and get answers to questions as the laws keep changing.
Thursday | November 17th11:00 am - 12:30 pm
At PSAR South Meeting Space
(880 Canarios Court, Chula Vista, CA 91910)
Free for PSAR, NSDCAR, SCRHA members | $20 for Non-Members
- Discussion of New Laws coming in 2023
- Reusable tenant screening reports
- Chula Vista Tenant Protection Ordinance update
- San Diego Tenant Protection proposals
- Termination of tenancy protections for victims of domestic violence
- Partition of the Real Property Act
Molly Kirkland - SCRHA Public Affairs Director
Eric Sutton - REALTOR®
Mark Scott - REALTOR®, President for CA Chapter of NARPM
Brad Wilson - REALTOR®
This forum is intended for the benefit of PSAR housing providers, members of the Southern California Rental Housing Association, and members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers. We respect differences in opinions on any subject matter. Out of respect to our guest speakers and other participants, we reserve the right to remove anyone from the meeting who is disruptive.