Our Guest speaker, attorney Tracey Merrell, will give a legal perspective on current events pertaining to COVID-19 protocols that have created many new challenges for property management professionals. Along with Tracey, we have assembled our distinguished panel of speakers who will facilitate a discussion on best practices, and answer your questions about how to continue operating during this pandemic.
• Safety, showings and access
• Three-day notice vs eviction moratorium
• Different regulations (state and local municipalities)
• Payment plans
• Rental housing legislation update
• A legal perspective on current events
• Q & A.
Speakers for the event:
- Tracey Merrell - Attorney from Kimball, Tirey & St. John law firm
- Brad Wilson - REALTOR®
- Eric Sutton - REALTOR®
- Mark Scott - REALTOR®, President for CA Chapter of NARPM,
Past President of PSAR
- Molly Kirkland - SCRHA Public Affairs Director
This forum is intended for the benefit of PSAR members who practice property management, but is open to all active PSAR members. We respect differences in opinions on any of the subject matter. Out of respect to our guest speakers and other participants, we reserve the right to remove anyone from the meeting who intentionally disrupts the meeting.