Friday | March 6th, 2020
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
PSAR SOUTH COUNTY
880 Canarios Court, Chula Vista CA 91910
This training is for members serving on PSAR's Professional Standards, Grievance Committees,
and Board of Directors, or other interested Realtors.
What you will learn:
• Effectively navigate the Mediation, Arbitration and Ethics Disciplinary Processes
• Understand Arbitration and Mediation
• Learn how the Association enforces the NAR code of ethics
• Discover what the Grievance Committee looks for when reviewing complaints
• Understand procuring cause in a commission dispute
• The role of the Board of Directors in a review hearing.
~ Lunch will be Provided ~
COST: Free for Current PSAR Professional Standards/Grievance Committee
or Board of Directors, lunch included: $20 for all others