How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Build a strong foundation needed to understand the escrow process
- Learn how the contract affects the escrow process
- Understand that COMMUNICATION is key in the escrow process
- Identify the lender requirements regarding the Residential Purchase Agreements
- How to set up timelines for lender required activities regarding the loan process
- Understand the lender requirements (conditions) needed to assist your client with a timely closing
- Carl Spiteri : Ajunct Professor, Woodbury University
- Wendi Molina & Genia Englestad : Certified Transaction Coordination Instructors
$121.00 PSAR & NSDCAR Members
The Transaction Talk workshop counts toward earning the Certified Transaction Coordinator (CTC) Certificate. This Unique workshop is designed to bring industry experts together from the three main entities of a real estate transaction - the Lender, Escrow Officer, and Realtor®. Together these parties ensure that all aspects of the real estate transaction are working to close your deal on time.
During the first part of the workshop you'll hear from Lender and Escrow professionals about the best practices, followed by an open discussion for everyone to participate. Bring your case studies and questions - this is your opportunity to get answers and network with your peers.