Check out the DRE 2o23 Summer Bulletin and gain awareness of the DRE's priorities this quarter. Below are highlights. Download the PDF for the full update. Take a look at the California DRE Summer Bulletin here.
- Commissioner’s Update
- New Pre-License Statutory Course Requirements Coming in 2024
- Vacant Land Property Scams
- Originating Nontraditional Mortgage Loan Products
- Succession Planning
- Ensure Protection of Trust Funds Collected by Real Estate Brokers
- What Would You Tell Your Younger Self?
Douglas R. McCauley
Real Estate Commissioner
Department of Real Estate
PSAR's Mission is to empower Real Estate Professionals
Since 1928, the Pacific Southwest Association of REALTORS® has played a significant role in shaping the history, growth, and development of the Real Estate industry in San Diego County.