Check out this month's DRE Bulletin and gain awareness of the DRE's priorities this quarter. Below are highlights. Download the PDF for the full update. Take a look at the California DRE Spring Bulletin here
- Update from Commissioner Douglas McCauley: DRE prioritizes equity, fraud, and consumer communication campaign to assist first-time buyers. It also emphasizes how to select an agent and understand mortgages.
- Download the 2023 DRE Real Estate Law Book.
- Living in a Common Interest Development.
- Helping your client understand an architect's role.
- Broker Supervision: What is the broker's role? Broker's obligation to supervise, assign supervisory authority, broker supervision in advertising, and ensure license requirements are met.
- Updated Rules for Discrimination as a Basis for Discipline.
- A look inside DRE’s complaint process: Filing a complaint, Complaint review, Formal investigation, and Clear and Convincing Evidence.
- PG&E warns of an emerging scam initiative
- The important role of Enforcement in regulating California’s Real Estate industry
- Los Angeles County launches Property Owner e-Notification Alert (San Diego Launched Owner Alert last year).
Douglas R. McCauley
Real Estate Commissioner
Department of Real Estate