PSAR Board of Directors & CAR Director 2024 / 2025 Nominations
What is the ideal profile of an Officer or Director?
- An experienced agent or broker manager who will represent PSAR's members.
- Has specific skills that help our organization be more relevant in today's marketplace
- A desire to “give back” to the realtor community
- A leader who will guide others in developing leadership capabilties
- One whose volunteer work at PSAR has triggered a desire to have a greater association impact
- A strong belief in PSAR and your ability to contribute to its greater success
As a PSAR director, you will have the opportunity to work with influential and highly capable industry and community leaders. Board members are the face of the organization as well as industry leaders. Our Board members expand their network, grow in professional stature, and influence initiatives that empower Realtors. You will challenge yourself intellectually, and improve yourself as a Realtors. Join an elite team of real estate leaders and be a difference maker in your Association.
Becoming an Officer or Director.
PSAR's Nominating Committee is seeking nominees for:
- Director (There are 5 Director positions available)
Deadline for Submission of Nomination: April 28th, 2023 (5 PM)
Are you interested in becoming a Director of the California Association of REALTORS® representing PSAR in 2024?
- Are you active in the Real Estate industry?
- Are you a successful agent, manager, or Broker/Owner?
- Are you active in residential resale, commercial sales, or property management?
- Have you served at least one year on a PSAR committee?
Take this opportunity to leverage your knowledge and exprerience to make a difference!
Deadline for Submission of nomination: April 28th, 2023 (5 PM)