PSAR is proud to announce the availability of a new video that is part of the #OurRealtor campaign. REALTORS® and associations are encouraged to share the 2:26 video with clients and post the video on their social media and websites. The video has not been branded.
Viewers can also watch the video here on YouTube, , and also on Facebook. Anyone is also free to download a copy and share it so consumers can hear from others who have had great experiences working with their REALTOR®. PSAR will be releasing a new video each month to share. The videos will each be a testimonial from a client who understood the value of their REALTOR®.
At the recent PSAR Installation Dinner, PSAR 2020 President Robert Cromer stated that one of his goals for next year is to encourage more REALTORS® to highlight their experience, expertise and resources. “We need to make sure the general public understands what we bring to the table during one of the largest financial decisions of their life,” Cromer said.
“No one can replace the knowledge, skill set, local marketing, price familiarity, negotiating skill and relationship building of a local REALTOR®. We want everyone to share the #OurRealtor campaign and the new video. With PSAR you have a bright future and a place for belonging. We are stronger together!”
The video has been posted on the PSAR Facebook page. The Facebook posting includes these words: “An algorithm or computer system can’t replace the knowledge, marketing ability, price familiarity, negotiating skill and counsel of a local REALTOR®. It’s not about how much you might save, it is about what you will NET, and the security and knowledge REALTORS® bring to the transaction. #OurRealtor. #WeArePSAR.”
The video opens with a question “Can you trust an agent you’ve never met,” and ends with a door-knocking sound and the words “That’s Who We R.” The “That’s Who We R” initiative, launched earlier this year by the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), turns into the classic “R” logo to help the public further distinguish its member REALTORS® from generic real estate agents.
The video from NAR features testimonials from real satisfied clients who received outstanding service from their REALTOR®.
The people in the video tell their story about the passion and dedication of their REALTOR®, plus they express their distrust over iBuying, a phenomenon referring to the buying and selling of real estate online without the assistance of an experienced REALTOR®. The video is a terrific tool for all REALTORS® and associations to use in demonstrating the benefits and value of using a REALTOR®.
The statements in the video include:
- “I think if I used a service like that, I would get a lot of emails, I would get a lot of requests for data. I would be asked to review a lot of things that I don’t have a lot of knowledge about. I look for professionals in the field who are experts, and we found it.”
- “Some of them may charge me less, but I don’t know how honest they are. I will just stick with my realtor. He’s honest. I believe in him.”
- “He really cared about us having a good experience. We valued his time and his expertise. But I could tell that he really valued our time as well.
- “He was a source of information.”
- “It’s not easy to go online and just look for someone who you just might be emailing or texting or just calling on the phone. It always very important to have someone that you can meet with, that you can talk to.
- “I believe that the real value that my realtor has is that she is looking out for me. She’s representing me. If I went on my own, I wouldn’t know what to do. I might sign something that I didn’t look at the fine print. So, she does that for me.
- “Our realtor bent over backwards, went above and gave us options. Where else would you get that?”
- “It’s well worth whatever money you’re paying to them because after explaining what we wanted and what our needs were, we weren’t taken to places that they wanted to sell. We were taken to places that we wanted to see. I think that’s really important. You can get that only with someone who knows you and takes the time to get to know you.
According to NAR, “That’s Who We R” reinforces the concept that partnering with a REALTOR® delivers the peace of mind that can only come from working with a real person who is committed to his or her clients’ futures and neighborhoods. It clearly seeks to highlight the value of REALTORS® in an age of technological disruption and companies that employ mobile applications, programs and teams of human experts to accomplish some of the traditional agent tasks.
NAR also said that the “That’s Who We R” campaign was designed not only to educate consumers about the benefits of working with a member of NAR but also to highlight all the ways REALTORS® go above and beyond to help and improve the lives of their clients, neighbors and communities. The campaign is designed to serve as a rallying cry for REALTORS® and inspire pride in the work they do every day to benefit their clients.