Have training in your office. PSAR & CRMLS will help.
- Three trainers available to train in San Diego
- Trainers will come to your office
- PSAR offers meeting space for free to host office meetings.
- Free training on 33 benefits that will make your team better.
- Office training also available on PSAR's exclusive benefit called Savvycard.
As a Broker, what is your value proposition? Brokers looking to improve agent productivity, professionalism and retention, should bring training and resources to their agents in-house. Brokers who show agents how to use these tools, provide added value. As members of CRMLS, firms have many free or enhanced tools to choose from. These tools help agents do a better job serving their clients.
When PSAR joined CRMLS, the CEO of Sandicor, and many important staff including three of the four Sandicor trainers became full time employees of CRMLS. This knowledge is deep and it remains part of our organization. These trainers are located here in San Diego to educate and support our Realtor members. They will even train your team locally right in your office. Regular training and coaching can help your agents grow as professionals and enhance your broker/agent relationship.
Some brokerages don't have the facilities to train all of their agents in one space. If this is an issue for you, PSAR will provide you with free meeting space to train your own at an office meeting hosted in our location? In return, we only request the opportunity to spend two minutes outlining the benefits of being a PSAR Realtors.
Here are some of the topics CRMLS will train on. All of these tools are included for PSAR/CRMLS subscribers at no additional cost to agents or the brokerage. Savvy Card and Glide are two programs offered by PSAR. PSAR staff can direct brokers to training resources for these benefits. PSAR can also help brokers identify training for Zipforms and other CAR and NAR programs.
For a syllabus, class length and description, please check out more detailed information here.
- Cloud Agent Suite
- Cloud CMA
- Cloud Streams
- CRMLS Apps
- CRMLS Marketing Tools
- CRMLS System and Products Overview
- Homesnap Pro App
- Infosparks Market Statistic
- Infosparks Marketview
- LionDesk CRM
- Matrix: Agent Essentials
- Matrix: Broker Office Admin
- Matrix: Creating a CMA in Matrix
- Matrix: Realist Tax 2.0
- Matrix: Searching 101
- Matrix: System Updates
- Matrix: Time-Saving Tips
- MLS-Touch App
- Paragon: Advanced Searching
- Paragon: Agent Essentials
- Paragon: Broker Office Admin
- Paragon: Collaboration Center
- Paragon: Creating a CMA in Paragon
- Paragon: CRS Tax 101
- Paragon: Hot Sheets/Tours/Open Houses
- Paragon: Managing Listings in Paragon
- Paragon: Searching 101
- Paragon: ShowingTime for the MLS
- Paragon: System Updates
- Paragon: Time-Saving Tips
- REALTORS® Property Resource®
Want to improve MLS rules compliance and avoid citations and fines?
- CRMLS Compliance Top Violations Overview is a great class.
Do you have a boutique office, or need a smaller training session?
Brokers with fewer than ten agents, are welcome to bring their team to training hosted at PSAR each month in each of our three offices. Bring your entire office to any of these training sessions. Check out our education calendar and register your entire office for training.
Not using SavvyCard for lead generation and property marketing? You should be.
PSAR also offers Savvy Card. This is a unique marketing platform that includes Seller Share, Free Property websites and much more. Savvy Card will train in your office as well! Just email email@example.com and request office training on Savvycard. Learn more about Savvy Card here.
Need more information, or have a question? Please comment in the form below and a friendly PSAR service member will get back to you!