Looking for ways to make your client feel safer throughout the buy/sell process? By this time, most everyone is familiar with virtual meeting applications such as Zoom, Google Meet, Webex and the like. But they require downloading their software utilities and managing accounts on their systems.
There is an alternative tool with which you may not be aware—zipConsult®, available within zipForm Plus®. With zipConsult®, you can conduct online meetings with your clients to review contracts, conduct virtual tours, go over required paperwork prior to sending documents for signatures, or simply to stay connected. And the best feature - it’s already in your technology toolbox if you are a San Diego county realtor and a PSAR member!
The great thing about this program is that it resides inside Zipforms Plus®, so working with documents is easier. And you can host conference calls and meetings with multiple clients in multiple locations at the same time.
Here are some of the feature/functions of zipConsult:
- Share your screen with clients online and review zipForm transactions: Once the meeting begins simply start screen sharing and display the document you’d like to share – it’s that easy. For further privacy, the screen sharing feature allows you to share only a specific application (program). The rest of your desktop will be hidden from the attendees’ view.
- Meet faster-- invite attendees utilizing saved contacts in your zipForm address book: zipConsult is integrated directly with zipForm Plus, so starting a meeting online is simple and quick. Select clients from the address book with no typing then connect, communicate and review faster than ever.
- Plan meetings and schedule them in advance: Within the advanced options the Schedule a Meeting option allows you to setup the date, time, and attendees in advanced. Also included in this interface is an email message editor to craft the personal invite that your attendees will receive.
- Video conferencing allows face to face client meetings online: Add a personal touch to meetings with a webcam. When you share your webcam feed it’s like being there in person. Up to six people can video conference at once
- Conference calling and text chat keep participants engaged: Your zipConsult account includes a conference call number with PIN codes, so participants can join by phone or computer mic and speakers. Encourage engagement with easy communication via easy conference calling and text chat.
- Meeting Notes: Keep detailed notes during the meeting for later review or reference. Notes can be kept private or public. Upon the conclusion of the meeting all notes can be emailed to attendees to share the results of the meeting or assigning follow up tasks.
- Create unlimited online meetings: Feel free to explore the value of meeting with clients online. Review zipForm transactions, review property disclosures, or discuss aspects of the transaction process.
So enhance your clients’ sense of well-being while at the same making your own virtual activities more efficient cost-free! Just contact CAR to find out how to get started with zipConsult.
Don't want to watch the video? Check out the slide deck here.
Not sure how to use this? Check how Realtor Wes Young used zipConsult on a transaction.