COVID-19 has resulted in countless challenges for agents across California. Perhaps chief among them are the new compliance requirements for showings, namely the Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration - Visitor (PEAD-V) form. Given that each visitor to a property must sign a PEAD-V form and deliver it electronically to the listing agent in advance of a visit, it creates a significant burden for agents on both sides of a transaction.
To help solve this problem, Glide has created the first-of-its-kind integrated system that allows you to create, send, and manage PEAD-V forms across all of your listings and clients in a single place. Key benefits of using this tool include:
- Save Time: Eliminate duplicate entry and and quickly generate new forms for reach property your clients want to visit.
- Reduce Errors: Automatically pull in all property info from our MLS partners and connect directly to your DocuSign and ZipForm accounts to send to clients.
- Protect Your Clients (and Yourself!): Don’t expose home sellers to unnecessary risk and ensure all visitors are free of COVID-19 symptoms. If an issue does arise, all of your forms are in a single location.
Glide is developed based on feedback from agents across the state, Glide’s tool gives you access to a number of features that make your life easier while ensuring full compliance:
- Visitor Log: Share your personal PEAD-V listing URL with all visitors to generate and track forms for signature on-the-go without the hassle of manual coordination.
- Reusable Parties: Don’t waste time re-typing by reusing previously entered buyers, agents, or other visitors/vendors.
- Reduced Clutter in ZipForm: Keep your ZipForm account clean and uncluttered. Buyer Prospects and PEADs you create in Glide do not interfere with your transactions list in ZipForm.
- One-Click Creation from MLS: When you create a PEAD-V directly from an MLS listing page, Glide will automatically pull all of your listing information to the form - saving you time and hassle.
- Integration with DocuSign®: Send your PEAD-V forms using DocuSign and Digital Ink, complete with the signature and initial tabbing auto-placed for all visitors. Includes basic support for Digital Ink.
Or Get started today at glide.com/pead.
Best of all, it’s free to agents who belong to the Pacific Southwest Association of REALTORS® and takes less than a minute to create your first form. Glide is a PSAR member benefit. The program is usable now. It is also currently integrated with CRMLS Matrix. Paragon integration is coming soon. We are told it should be available within a week or so.
PSAR Mission is to empower Realtors to flourish while being accountable to
each other,our clients, and our community.
Since 1928, the Pacific Southwest Association of REALTORS® has played a significant role in shaping the history, growth & development of the Real Estate industry in San Diego County. Workshops are open to all REALTORS® and Affiliated Members. This class is free of charge.