Professor Edwin Estes, Esq.
Mt. San Antonio College
3 Hour Detailed Review of the New RPA
Learn about the new Residential Purchase Agreement being released in December 2021. Learn about the updated form, including the 83 forms referenced in the agreement, a new contingency section with updated contingency removal procedures, a reformatted allocation of costs section, and more!
- 16 pages with a NEW Grid Format containing negotiable items in one place
- New Disclosures, Addenda, and Advisories...some 83 forms are referenced in the agreement
- A new Contingency section with the 8 Standard Contingencies clearly listed
- Updated Contingency Removal Procedures & Designated Electronic Delivery of Disclosures/Notices
- Reformatted Allocation of Costs Section
- Additional Clarification and Expansion of Definitions
ZOOM ONLY WEBINAR
There will be a 5-10 minute break about halfway through, so attendees can attend to any personal needs.
Professor Estes has been a C.A.R. Master Instructor since 1991 in addition to obtaining the designations of ABR/M, CCIM, CRB, GRI, e-PRO, and SRES; he is also an accomplished college instructor, serving as Professor and Real Estate Program Coordinator for Mt. San Antonio College. He is a co-author of a best-selling college textbook: California Real Estate Principles, now in its 10th edition. He has served as an arbitrator for the American Arbitration Association, Judge Pro Tem for the San Diego Superior Court as well as a Mayor for the City of Vista, California.