CRMLS - Compliance Discussions
Paragon users: join a webinar on Top Compliance Violations
MLS users have been through a period of relaxed compliance enforcement while transitioning the MLS system. To ensure a healthy real estate market and a level playing field for MLS subscribers, CRMLS Compliance will soon ramp up enforcement of the rules and regulations.
To make sure everyone is prepared, the CRMLS Compliance will present a series of online webinars on Top Violations and how to avoid them. These topics will be reviewed:
• Common rules violations you may not know about.
• New NAR mandated Clear Cooperation Policy rules and avoiding mistakes.
• Enhance understanding of the system and why Brokers made these rules.
• Tips on how to avoid common mistakes that will result in costly citations
• Where the CRMLS rules & regulations and fines originate
• CRMLS citation review process
Thursdays - October 8th, 15th, 22nd and
MLS Compliance Center web-page
You can find an article outlining the Top 5 Most Common Violations - HERE -
To list Coming Soon Status you must have this from signed by Seller
The MLS rules & regulations are necessary to protect your rights as a real estate professional and preserve the accuracy of MLS data. But no one wants to receive a citation for an MLS rules violation.