Understanding the language of a home inspection report.
Perfect for newer agents.
- What a Home Inspection is and is not.
- What a home inspector can and can't do.
- Difference between Major or Material defects and Minor defects or improvement items.
- Potential Safety Hazards and why they are so important to you and your client.
- Common terms used in a home inspection report.
- Learn about some of the legal terms used in a home inspection report.
- What your responsibilities are in the home inspection process.
Wednesday, April 7th
11:00pm - 12:00pm
(This Class will be rescheduled to a later date)
PSAR's mission is to empower Realtors to flourish while being accountable to each other, our clients, and our community.
Since 1928, the Pacific Southwest Association of REALTORS® has played a significant role in shaping the history, growth and development of the Real Estate industry in San Diego County. Workshops are open to all REALTORS® and Affiliated Members. This event is free of charge.