Want to know more about hard money lending? Ted Przybylek will touch on the following:
- How loans are priced?
- How fast a deal can be closed?
- What type of deals do we lend on?
- How does a borrower qualify for a loan?
- What are the typical loans to value ratios?
- What are the terms of the loan?
- Who actually lends the money?
PSAR's Mission is to empower Realtors to flourish while being accountable to
each other, our clients, and our community.
Since 1928, the Pacific Southwest Association of REALTORS® has played a significant role in shaping the history, growth and development of the Real Estate industry in San Diego County. Workshops are open to all REALTORS® and Affiliated Members. This class is free of charge.