Start your Transaction business...
Great for agents, but also great for unlicensed office staff, PSAR Members may send staff at the member price too! Just call us.
The Fundamentals of Transaction Coordination course counts toward earning the Certified Transaction Coordinator (CTC). For more information about the certification, click here.
Putting the deal together is just half the battle when closing a real estate transaction.
Learn how to be the most effective transaction coordinator in the real estate business during this 5.5-hour training. Understand how to become aware of the things that might affect the outcome of the transaction. Make sure every deal closes properly and on time, every time. Prepare yourself to work with any transaction that comes your way.
Friday, May 28th, 2021
9:00 am - 2:30 pm
Members $90 | Non-Members $100
(typically a $300+ class)
Fundamentals of Transaction Coordination includes:
• Lean how the Residential Purchase Agreement lays the foundation for the transaction.
• Understand how, when and why you use the different disclosures
• Identify what paperwork is required from each party.
• Discover how the escrow and lending process work together to close the transaction.
• Set timelines for contractual obligations and contingency removals.
• Compete the documentation required in order to submit a complete file.
Certified Transaction Coordinator (CTC) is a transaction management program for all real estate licensees and unlicensed transaction coordinators who want to build and establish a successful transaction coordinator business. Show your clients and real estate firms that you strive to achieve a higher standard of professionalism and that you are serious about the job that you do in real estate by earning this distinguished certification.
This class is offered by the California Association of REALTORS®. (C.A.R.)
The fundamentals of Transaction Coordination course counts toward earning the Certified Transaction Coordinator (CTC). For more information abut the certification, please visit https://www.car.org/education/designations/certified-transaction-coordinator